Made Possible By: Succeeding with Sponsorship / Edition 1 available in Paperback
Made Possible By is a step-by-step guide to securingsuccessful, sustainable corporate sponsorships that will providefinancial stability, increased visibility, and help your nonprofitachieve its mission. Sponsorship expert Patricia Martin walks youthrough every phase of the process and shows how to assess what itwill take to get your organization prepared for success. MadePossible By gives you the information and tools you need to
- Get organizational buy-in
- Approach potential partners
- Prepare a winning proposal
- Negotiate contracts
- Report results
- Build long-term equity
- Evaluate the success of the relationship
|Product dimensions:||8.48(w) x 11.02(h) x 0.47(d)|
About the Author
Patricia Martin is founder and president of LitLamp Communications Group, a marketing firm that counsels clients who need to forge and manage high-performance alliances, including sponsorships. Martin is a popular speaker and workshop leader on topics related to sponsorship and marketing alliances.
Table of Contents
Exhibits and Worksheets.
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING SPONSORSHIP.
1. Making the Transition to Sponsorship.
2. Preparing for Sponsorship.
3. Structuring Your Offer.
PART 2: ENGAGING WITH SPONSORS.
4. Drafting the Proposal.
5. Gaining Access to Sponsors.
6. Selling, Negotiating, and Closing the Deal.
7. Understanding Sponsorship’s Legal and Tax Concerns.
8. Delivering the Deal and Communicating the Results.