Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Made Possible By: Succeeding with Sponsorship / Edition 1 available in Paperback
Made Possible By is a step-by-step guide to securing successful, sustainable corporate sponsorships that will provide financial stability, increased visibility, and help your nonprofit achieve its mission. Sponsorship expert Patricia Martin walks you through every phase of the process and shows how to assess what it will take to get your organization prepared for success. Made Possible By gives you the information and tools you need to
- Get organizational buy-in
- Approach potential partners
- Prepare a winning proposal
- Negotiate contracts
- Report results
- Build long-term equity
- Evaluate the success of the relationship
|Product dimensions:||8.48(w) x 11.02(h) x 0.47(d)|
Table of Contents
Exhibits and Worksheets.
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING SPONSORSHIP.
1. Making the Transition to Sponsorship.
2. Preparing for Sponsorship.
3. Structuring Your Offer.
PART 2: ENGAGING WITH SPONSORS.
4. Drafting the Proposal.
5. Gaining Access to Sponsors.
6. Selling, Negotiating, and Closing the Deal.
7. Understanding Sponsorship’s Legal and Tax Concerns.
8. Delivering the Deal and Communicating the Results.