Make magic everywhere! For endless family fun and astonishment, this book teaches you seventy-five magic tricks to perform using spoons, playing cards, rubber bands, thread, coins, and other common household items.
The easy but amazing feats of legerdemain in this fun-filled book include many tricks that are rarely revealed outside of professional magic circles:
- card tricks fit for a king
- rubber band tricks to stretch one's imagination
- uncanny predictions
- supernatural forces
- brain-twisting rope tricks
- coin tricks you'll flip for
- number tricks that just don't add up
- don't-believe-your-own-eyes vanishings
- and much more
Every trick is rated for difficulty, and all are easily managed by kids ages seven and older. You'll also be fascinated by bits of magic trivia,amusing anecdotes about how magic works, and stories from the lives of famous magicians such as David Copperfield and Houdini .
|Publisher:||Crown Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.21(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.34(d)|
About the Author