Looking for the fastest way to learn about digital photography and your D-SLR camera? The Magic Lantern Guides Multimedia Workshop is like having your own personal D-SLR class in the comfort of your own home. The package includes:
- Camera Specific 80-minute DVD: Take full advantage of your camera's impressive features by following the authoritative DVD guide made just for your model. Created by photographers for photographers, this in-depth, instructional DVD covers specific camera features and functions. It allows you to easily navigate between different topics and review specific chapters anytime so you can learn at your own pace.
- Taking Great Digital Photos 64-page book: Get started right with your digital photography. Learn all about digital file formats, getting accurate color with white balance, how f/stops and shutter speeds work together to create an exposure, and which focal lengths are best for various subjects. This full-color guide is packed with digital picture-taking tips and is perfect for anyone who wants to get the most from their camera.
- Great Photos with Your Digital SLR 60-minute DVD: Finally, help is at hand to demystify shooting with a digital SLR camera. Live action tutorials show how to compose pictures, choose the best picture-quality settings, improve results with the built-in flash, interpret your histogram, and when to trust your camera's automatic settings or change them yourself.
- Sony a700 Quick Reference Wallet Card: This laminated take-along is the ideal in-the-field key to camera and menu operations.
- This is an advanced camera that includes built-in SteadyShot image stabilization that advantages in exposure setting selections, anti sensor dust technology, and Sony's newly designed, high-performance 12MP CMOS sensor for capturing super-detailed images.