- Canon in D major, various arrangements - Johann Pachelbel
- Ellens Gesang III ("Ave Maria"), song for voice & piano, D. 839 (Op. 52/6) - Franz Schubert
- Meditation on Prelude No. 1 of Bach, for violin or cello & piano with organ or cello ad lib. (or other instrumental arrangements) - Charles Gounod
- Greensleeves, English folk song - English Traditional
- Suite for lute in E minor, BWV 996: Bourré - Johann Sebastian Bach
- Piano Sonata No. 14 in C sharp minor ("Moonlight"), Op. 27/2: Adagio sostenuto - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Pavane, for orchestra & chorus ad lib in F sharp minor, Op. 50 - Gabriel Fauré
- Ständchen ("Leise flehen meine Lieder"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/4 - Franz Schubert
- Prelude for piano No. 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185 - Frédéric Chopin
- Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59 - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Work(s): [Unspecified] Waltzes in C major for guitar - Johann Strauss
- Recuerdos de la Alhambra, for guitar - Francisco Tárrega
- Malagueña in E major - Anonymous
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Magic of the Guitar based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Magic of the Guitar was exactly that for me.As a classical guitar student it was the first CD I purchased and it proufoundly impacted me.The emotion of the artists is clear and apparent. I am only saddened that they remain anonymous.Each one should be congratulated.