* 300 puzzles (48 Easy, 96 Medium, 96 Hard and 60 Very Hard)
* A useful Introduction that includes a brief history of Sudoku
* A Beginner's Guide
* Plenty of space for your own notes in solving the puzzles
* A format of four puzzles to a page
* The solutions, set out at the back of the book
* Only one solution for each puzzle
There are more puzzles than before in the Very Hard category, with fewer in the Medium and Hard categories.
300 puzzles means you can do one a day to last you from January 1st to October 25th or 26th! Or you can delay starting them until March 6th or 7th and make it last until December 31st!
These puzzles can all be solved by using pure logic, and anyone of reasonable intelligence and a measure of patience can solve them.
Check out our other Sudoku puzzle books and the latest news and releases at http://magneticweb.net/sudoku