- Ave Maria, offertory (01:24)
- Ave Maria Mater Dei for 4 voices (03:01)
- Magnificat, for 4 voices (sexti toni) (10:35)
Work(s): Stabat Virgo Maria / Era L'Anima Mia
Work(s): Maria, Quid Ploras / Dorinda, Ah Dirò Mia
- The Angel Cried Out (04:52)
- Regina coeli, antiphon for 5 voices (03:55)
- Alma Redemptoris mater, antiphon for 5 voices (05:47)
- Ave Maris stella, hymn for the Assumption of Mary in mode 1 (Liber Cantualis No. 73) (03:37)
- Thou Art a Consolation of All the Afflicted, concerto for twelve-part choir (06:52)
- Ave regina coelorum, motet for 8 voices (from Motets Book III) (03:43)
- Ave Maria... virgo serena, motet for 4 parts (07:11)
- Salve Regina, motet for 5 parts (09:09)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Josquin Desprez, Monteverdi, Victoria and others based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Positively the best recording of sixteenth century chant by the best vocal ensemble in the United states if not the world. The vocal range and tonal procision of the all male chorus is beyond amazing it is positivly astounding.