Get the most out of your iPad's music capabilities!
Music recording and performance apps are some of the top grossing applications for iPad. Major label artists are making use of Apple's iOS products and apps to make music and have even recorded complete albums on the iPad. Written by an experienced Apple and digital music journalist, this unique resource opens your eyesand earsto the amazing possibilities that the iPad offers as a musical creation device for both novices and professionals. You'll sing a new tune when you learn the power and simplicity of using the iPad as a tool for creating professional-quality music.
- Introduces the unique possibilities that the iPad presents for creating professional-level and high-quality music
- Explores how the iPad can serve as a complete set of musical instruments, recording studio, and composition tool all in one
- Discusses all areas of music production from recording live instruments and vocals to building drum parts and working with samples
- Shares interviews and helpful tips from world-famous recording artists
- Recommends a variety of suggested accessories to add to your iPad
Tune in! Make Music with iPad is a must-have guide for any iPad user with an interest in music, regardless of the level of experience.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Ben Harvell is a freelance writer and editor whose specialties include digital music and Apple products. Formerly editor of iCreate, a magazine for Mac users, Ben also consults on editorial and web strategy for small and midsized businesses. He has written for Macworld, MacUser, Digital Photographer, and other publications.