Making Meals Easy with Goodness from the Valleyby Andi Bidwell (Editor), Nancy A. Lilleberg (Editor), Carrie Myers (Contribution by), Maggie Gilbert (Contribution by), Mary Caldwell (Contribution by)
Making Meals Easy celebrates the 75th anniversary of Green Giant. This contemporary cookbook offers wholesome, great-tasting meals that are quick and convenient. Tailored to today's busy lifestyles, this cookbook offers a wide variety of innovative recipes. Over 70 easy-to-make recipes bring exciting ways to capture the flavor of vegetables in appetizers, side dishes, soups, and skillet and oven dishes. Highlights:
- Filled with great-tasting recipes that demonstrate the versatility of Green Giant products.
- Features easy-to-make recipes tailored to busy lifestyles.
- Geared to the time-conscious cook with prep times and cook times included for every recipe.
- Includes complete nutrition analysis and dietary exchange information for each recipe.
- Contains tips on food preparation and timesaving techniques.
- Creative Publishing International, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 75th Anniversary Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.68(w) x 9.68(h) x 0.21(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews