It takes a lot of work and discussion to get a team to function productively and effectively. Tapping a team's creative power can only happen when team members recognize and value each other's contributions and strengths. Laura Stack offers great ""team building"" ideas to help you:
• Understand the advantages of using teams to solve problems.
• Discover the four ""time styles"" and the characteristics and behaviors of each.
• Understand your personal time style and graph your team.
• Determine the strengths and liabilities of each style.
• Learn how your team members ""tick"" and work more effectively together.
• Use supportive, positive communication vs. destructive, negative communication.
• Evaluate what your non-verbal signals are saying during meetings.
You'll realize the impact of your time management style on others. You'll find out how to relate positively as a team member. And you'll discover how to increase the circle of trust and understanding among your team members.
|Publisher:||The Productivity Pro, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||220 KB|