Management in Physical Therapy Practices / Edition 2 available in Paperback
Knowing where you’ll begin after graduation can be unpredictable.
That’s why we’ve provided wisdom you won’t find in any other Management text—practical business principles and perspectives for all types of clinical settings to help you prepare for wherever life may lead you.
Walk through true stories of trials and triumphs as Catherine Page shows you how to create a personal business plan that will set you up for success—whether you decide to own a clinic or focus on direct patient care.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
I. Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Management
1. Becoming a Healthcare Manager
2. Managers and Leaders in Contemporary Healthcare Organizations
3. Healthcare Organizations
4. Introduction to Healthcare as a Unique Insurance-Based Business
II. Responsibilities of the Healthcare Manager
5. Responsibilities for Vision, Mission, and Goal Setting
6. Responsibilities for Policies and Procedures
7. Marketing Responsibilities
8. Staffing Responsibilities
9. Responsibilities for Patient Care
10. Fiscal Responsibilities
11. Risk Management, Legal, and Ethical Responsibilities
12. Communication Responsibilities
III. Management in Specific Healthcare Settings
13. Management Issues in Long-Term Care
14. Management Issues in Outpatient Centers
15. Management Issues in School-Based Services
16. Management Issues in Home Care Organizations
17. Management Issues in Hospitals and Health Systems
1. A Brief History of Organizations, Leadership, and Management
2. Outlines for Three Strategic Plans
View the Reviewers & the full Table of Contents here.