Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Directed primarily toward undergraduate CIS/MIS college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Management Information Systems provides comprehensive and integrative coverage of essential new technologies, information system applications, and their impact on business models and managerial decision making in an exciting and interactive manner.
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below:
0133130789 / 9780133130782 Management Information Systems Plus MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0133050696 / 9780133050691 Management Information 13/e
0133058328 / 9780133058321 myMISlab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Management Information Systems
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.10(d)|
Table of ContentsPART I. ORGANIZATIONS, MANAGEMENT, AND THE NETWORKED ENTERPRISE
1. Information Systems in Global Business Today
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
PART II. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
5. IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
PART III. KEY SYSTEM APPLICATIONS FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-Commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Managing Knowledge
12. Enhancing Decision Making
PART IV. BUILDING AND MANAGING SYSTEMS
13. Building Information Systems
14. Managing Projects
15. Managing Global Systems