*Pervasive decision-making perspective
*Extensive use of real-world applications
*International applications integrated throughout the text
*Up-to-date coverage of cutting-edge research on important new topics like pricing practices, asymmetric information and organized design, decision making under uncertainity, oligopoly, game theory, public sector decisions, negotiation, competitive bidding
*The analysis begins simply, but it is progressively applied to more challenging decisions.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 1.50(h) x 9.50(d)|
About the Author
William F. Samuelson and Stephen G. Marks are the authors of Managerial Economics, 8th Edition, published by Wiley.
Table of ContentsI. Introduction to Economics Decision Making.
1. Decisions Within Firms.
2. Optimal Decisions Using Marginal Analysis.
3. Demand Analysis and Optimal Pricing.
4. Estimating Demand.
7. Cost Analysis.
II. Competing Within Markets.
8. Perfect Competition.
11. Game Theory and Competitive Strategy.
12. Regulation, Public Goods, and Benefit-Cost Analysis.
III. Decision-Making Applications.
13. Decision Making Under Uncertainty.
14. The Value of Information.
15. Assymmetric Information.
16. Bargaining and Negotiation.
17. Competitive Bidding.
18. Linear Programming.
19. Capital Budgeting.