Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Thursday, January 25 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
This book provides a complete guide to managing time from identifying current use of time to planning workloads and time saving hints and tips.
About the Author
David Fontana is Senior Lecturer in Educational Psychology at University College, Cardiff. He has an international reputation as an educationist and psychologist with extensive first-hand experience as a teacher in primary and secondary schools and as a teacher trainer. He is the author of Personality and Education and Psychology for Teachers, and the editor of Behaviourism and Learning Theory in Education.
Table of Contents
1. Time as a finite capital - valuing time.
2. Developing the right attitude of mind - the qualities of a good time-manager.
3. Identifying your current use of time.
4. You and your tasks - planning your workload.
5. You and yourself - what are your objectives?.
6. You and others - delegating and how to say 'no'.