Do you get bogged down in the daily To Do list or lost in Big Picture dreaming? The BEST way to make all your handmade business dreams come true is to put it together- start with the Big Picture and boil it down into a plan.
To make your goals happen:
- Get clear on what you really want.
- Break it down into do-able steps.
- DO IT.
- Reassess and adjust regularly.
Map Your Business will guide you to do exactly that! No matter what time of year it is, or how long you’ve been working on your creative business, you can start today.
- Orient yourself in where your business is
- Define success for yourself, so you can filter every decision through what matters to you
- Create a doable plan and follow up by reassessing as you act, learn, and change.
Success isn’t a result of what calendar you use or how your write your To Do lists - it’s about making the life and business you want, one that grows and changes with you.
If you’re ready to define success on your own terms and make a map for where you wanna go, let’s get started.
Tara Swiger has led thousands of makers and artists through the Map Your Business process, both online and in live workshops around the world. She’s made maps for her own goals: to publish books, quit her day job, and grow her creative business to support her entire family. She podcasts weekly on Explore Your Enthusiasm and is the author of Market Yourself, published by Cooperative Press in 2012. She lives in Johnson City, TN with two slobbery hound dogs and her husband.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.83(w) x 8.27(h) x 0.60(d)|