Written BY Preachers and Teachers FOR Preachers and Teachers
The Preacher's Commentary offers pastors, teachers, and Bible study leaders clear and compelling insights into the Bible that will equip them to understand, apply, and teach the truth in God's Word.
Each volume is written by one of today's top scholars, and includes:
- Innovative ideas for preaching and teaching God's Word
- Vibrant paragraph-by-paragraph exposition
- Impelling real-life illustrations
- Insightful and relevant contemporary application
- An introduction, which reveals the author's approach
- A full outline of the biblical book being covered
- Scripture passages (using the New King James Version) and explanations
Combining fresh insights with readable exposition and relatable examples, The Preacher's Commentary will help you minister to others and see their lives transformed through the power of God's Word. Whether preacher, teacher, or Bible study leader--if you're a communicator, The Preacher's Commentary will help you share God's Word more effectively with others.
About the Author
Dr. David L. McKenna currently serves as Chair of the Board of Trustees at Spring Arbor (Michigan) University and Founding Chair of the Northwest Graduate School of the Ministry, Redmond, Washington. He served for 50 years in Christian higher education, including 33 years as a college, university, and seminary president. His national reputation as an educator was acclaimed when he was finalist for Secretary of Education in the Reagan cabinet. He is the author of 22 books. He and his wife, Janet, have four children and twelve grandchildren.