The latest, fully updated edition of this popular workbook, containing the most recent exam questions and specimen answers from the senior examiner.
Marketing Communications Strategy has been specifically written for students studying for the Marketing Communications Strategy module in the CIM Diploma. It is endorsed and recommended by Trevor Watkins the CIM Chief Examiner. Written to help you pass first time, the text layout is lively and interactive. Each Unit has the same structure to help make learning easier and more consistent. Units contain:
• Unit objectives to make planning your time easier
• Unit tasks to help you test what you've learnt
• practical examples and case studies to relate theory to practice
• helpful questions to test your knowledge
• where to find out more in case you're stuck
• succinct chapter summary
• revision tips to get you through the exam Quotes from users of the first editions include: 'They have proved invaluable.' 'Very well put together in my opinion.'
Essential Reading in the CIM Recommended Reading list
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||8.27(w) x 11.69(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents
Each workbook contains: Text closely based on CIM new syllabus; Chief Examiner's introduction; How to use the workbook section; How to plan your time; Revision planner; Chapter tasks and case studies; Glossary of key terms; Specimen exam questions and answers.