Since it was published, Marketing has established itself as a first choice text for marketing undergraduates, MBA students and those taking professional examinations. Marketing is exceptionally easy to use, is comprehensive, international, up-to-date and innovative. It represents a significant breakthrough in the teaching of marketing and is one of the key texts of the discipline.
|Product dimensions:||7.60(w) x 9.70(h) x 1.20(d)|
Table of Contents
2. The Customer.
3. Marketing Research and Information.
4. Market Positioning and Segmentation.
5. Product or Service Decisions.
6. New Products.
7. Pricing Decisions.
8. Distribution Decisions.
10. Other Forms of Promotion.
11. Selling and Sales Management.
12. International Marketing.
13. The External Environment.
14. Marketing Planning.