Marketing: Connecting with Customers / Edition 2 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Designed for the Principles of Marketing course, this book communicates precisely what todayUs outstanding marketers doCONNECT. It examines five supporting themes that will shape the field of marketing well into the 21st century: Connecting through technology, Connecting through relationships, Connecting with diversity, Connecting
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
Table of Contents1. Marketing: Connecting with Customers.
2. Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty: Building Value with Quality.
3. The Marketing Environment and Its Global Dimensions.
4. The Strategic Marketing Planning Process: Domestic and Global.
5. Marketing Information and Research.
6. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning.
7. Connecting with Customers: Understanding Consumer Behavior.
8. Business-To-Business Marketing.
9. Product Decisions and Strategies.
10. Product Planning, Development, and Management.
11. Services and Nonprofit Marketing.
12. Marketing Channels, Wholesaling, and Physical Distribution.
13. Retailing and Direct Marketing.
14. Integrated Marketing Communications.
15. Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations.
16. Personal Selling and Sales Force Management.
17. Pricing Approaches.
18. Pricing Strategy.