So you want to start a business?
This book is a marketing guide for small businesses.
If you are launching out on your own and want to make the right marketing moves – this is the book for you.
You will learn:
- What Is Marketing – Including the marketing mix, micro and macro environments and what is relevant about them.
- Market Research – Do I need it and if so how much do I need?
- Branding – Some SME’s do build brands, can I?
- Pricing Strategy – Cost-plus, Premium Pricing, Market-Orientated, which is right for me?
- Promotion – Networking, Sales, leaflets, what do I need to know about each?
- Strategy – Corny, but with no plan your may be planning to fail.... Understanding the importance of a strategy and manage it.
- Social Media – 20 simple social media tips that actually work!
This book breaks down the wordy talk of marketing and gives you simple, easy to understand points to consider, adapt and apply.
Always with the goal that money is what keep your business going, all based from actual working examples from a profitable business mentor and writer.
|File size:||170 KB|
About the Author
C P Sennett is a multi award winning business owner, trainer and author based in Suffolk, England. His latest work a crime/thriller called The Plague Doctor is out in print and eBook now. He writes business related e-books and is the author of a well received short Sci-Fi series called The Squad B Archives, free on this site. He has a range of interested including martial arts, psychology and he also does a lot of community fund raising projects around the Ipswich area.