NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMarketingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMarketingLab search for ISBN-10: 0134058496/ISBN-13: 9780134058498 . That package includes ISBN-10: 0133856461/ISBN-13: 9780133856460 and ISBN-10: 0133876802/ISBN-13: 9780133876802.
For undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing management.
The gold standard for today’s marketing management student.
Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice.
The world of marketing is changing everyday–and in order for students to have a competitive edge, they need a textbook that reflects the best of today’s marketing theory and practices. Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today’s marketing theory and practice.
The Fifteenth edition is fully integrated with MyMarketingLab and is updated where appropriate to provide the most comprehensive, current, and engaging marketing management text as possible.
Also available with MyMarketingLab ™
MyMarketingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
|Publisher:||Pearson Education, Limited|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.25(h) x 1.75(d)|
Table of Contents
Part 1. Understanding Marketing Management
1. Defining Marketing for the New Realities
2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Part 2. Capturing Marketing Insights
3. Collecting Information and Forecasting Demand
4. Conducting Marketing Research
Part 3. Connecting with Customers
5. Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
6. Analyzing Consumer Markets
7. Analyzing Business Markets
8. Tapping into Global Markets
Part 4. Building Strong Brands
9. Identifying Market Segments and Targets
10. Crafting the Brand Positioning
11. Creating Brand Equity
12. Meeting Competition and Driving Growth
Part 5. Shaping the Market Offerings
13. Setting Product Strategy
14. Designing and Managing Services
15. Introducing New Market Offerings
16. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
Part 6. Delivering Value
17. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
18. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
Part 7. Communicating Value
19. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
20. Managing Digital Communications: Online, Social Media and Mobile Marketing
21. Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotions, Events and Experiences, and Public Relations
22. Managing Personal Communications: Direct Marketing, Word of Mouth, and Personal Selling
Part 8. Managing the Marketing Organization
23. Conducting Marketing Responsibly for Long-Term Success