I. MAKING MARKETING VALUE DECISIONS.
1. Welcome to the World of Marketing: Creating and Delivering Value.
2. Strategic Planning and the Marketing Environment: The Advantage is Undeniable.
3. Think Globally/Act Ethically.
II. IDENTIFYING MARKETS AND UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS' NEEDS FOR VALUE.
4. Marketing Information and Research: Analyzing the Business Environment Off-Line and Online.
5. Consumer Behavior: How and Why People Buy.
6. Business-to-Business Markets: How and Why Organizations Buy.
7. Sharpening the Focus: Target Marketing Strategies and Customer Relationship Management.
III. CREATING THE VALUE PROPOSITION.
8. Creating the Product.
9. Managing the Product.
10. Services and Other Intangibles: Marketing the Product that isn't there.
11. Pricing the Product.
IV. COMMUNICATING THE VALUE PROPOSITION.
12. Connecting with the Customer: Integrated Marketing Communications and Interactive Marketing.
13. Advertising and Public Relations: The Beginnings of Marketing Communications.
14. Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, and Sales Management.
V. DELIVERING THE VALUE PROPOSITION.
15. Creating Value through Supply Chain Management: Channels of Distribution, Logistics, and Wholesaling.
16. Retailing: Bricks and Clicks.
Appendix A: Implementing Marketing Plans
Appendix B: Sample Marketing Plan
Appendix C: Marketing Math