Real Data, Real People, Real Research.
In the Eight Edition of Marketing Research, McDaniel and Gates continue to share their real-life experiences from the industry to teach students how to make critical business decisions through the study of market research.
The authors’ practical approach and emphasis on being “real” has made this one of the world’s leading marketing research texts. Like no other, this text prepares students by introducing actual data samples, marketing research professionals, and real-world case problems.
Filled with engaging, current examples drawn from the authors' ongoing involvement in the field, this comprehensive text teaches students how to become effective consumers of market research.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.40(h) x 1.10(d)|
Table of Contents
1. The Role of Marketing Research in Management Decision Making.
2. The Marketing Research Industry and Research Ethics.
3. Problem Definition, Exploratory Research, and the Research Process.
4. Secondary Data and Databases.
5. Qualitative Research.
6. Traditional Survey Research.
7. Online Marketing Research.
8. Primary Data Collection: Observation.
9. Primary Data Collection: Experimentation and Test Markets.
10. The Concept of Measurement.
11. Using Measurement Scales to Build Marketing Effectiveness.
12. Questionnaire Design.
13. Basic Sampling Issues.
14. Sample Size Determination.
15. Data Processing and Fundamental Data Analysis.
16. Statistical Testing of Differences and Relationships.
17. Bivariate Correlation and Regression.
18. Multivariate Data Analysis.
19. Communicating the Research Results.
20. Managing Marketing Research.
Appendix 1: Comprehensive Cases.
Appendix 2: Considerations in Creating a Marketing Plan.
Appendix 3: Statistical Tables.