Get the tools you need for effective market researchincluding Internet surveys!
The Marketing Research Guide: Second Edition is the newest edition of the Haworth marketing research classic that now includes Internet sources of data, Internet surveys, and an added advanced statistical analysis chapter. Step-by-step instructions take practitioners through the entire marketing research process. Worksheets, sample proposals, questionnaires, and a copy of a final report foster complete understanding of the tools and techniques of marketing research.
The Marketing Research Guide: Second Edition contains the accessible writing, comprehensive coverage of major topics, and helpful supplementary materials that made this book the sought-after classic in 1997 that was chosen for Choice Magazine’s 34th annual Outstanding Academic Books (OAB) list. Marketing professionals now have an updated, essential guide through the complete marketing research process for the twenty-first century. Techniques and concepts are clearly explained and illustrative of the role marketing information plays in decision-making. Descriptions of the major forecasting, sampling, and analysis techniques are designed for optimum understanding without the reader needing to posess advanced mathematical expertise. Appendices include sample questionnaires and a sample marketing research report.
The Marketing Research Guide: Second Edition provides practical information on:
- Internet sources of data and Internet surveys
- advanced statistical analysis
- decision-making information, planning, and forecasting
- test marketing
- developing valid and reliable measurement instruments
- data-collecting methods
- designing a questionnaire
- determining sampling frame and selecting sampling method
- data-summary methods and research reports
- mail survey design and mailing procedures
- full product testing techniques and procedures
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|