Search engine placement has become a key task for those engaged in website marketing because:
• Good positioning in search engines/directories dramatically increases visitor traffic.
• Optimizing search engine ranking is the most important and cost effective way of marketing a website.
• Customers use search engines more than any other method to locate websites.
Alex Michael and Ben Salter guide readers through proven techniques for achieving and measuring success, along with a review of the most important search engines and directories. Throughout the book there are numerous real case studies and tips to help the marketer build a world class web presence.
• Explains why and how marketers can and must optimize sites for searchability from the outset
• Describes how to optimize, for both local and international users
• Uses tutorials and walkthroughs to demonstrate how to steadily improve your site rankings
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.80(h) x 0.61(d)|
Table of Contents