Created especially for the Australian customer!
Attract customers and ensure the ongoing success of your small business with this no-nonsense guide
Whether you own a bakery or a boutique, a plumbing or a finance business, this book gives you straightforward strategies to find more prospects, build your customer base and secure market share. Small-business guru Carolyn Tate empowers you to apply hundreds of high-impact and creative ways to market your business without breaking the bank.
- Know your target market — identify your ideal customers, and what, how and why they buy
- Develop business and marketing plans — learn how to create them and why they're so important
- Build effective databases — develop a database that creates business for you, without the headaches
- Solidify your branding — create a unique brand and keep it fresh and exciting
- Understand the power of advertising — assess if it's right for your business and how to pick the right strategies
- Master publicity — get your business in the media with the right message
- Implement relationship marketing — develop and maintain networks to create new opportunities
- Embrace websites and online marketing — build a website that drives customers to you, and use online tools and search engines to generate business
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
Carolyn Tate is a small-business marketing expert with a passion for making marketing real for business owners. As a small-business operator herself, she's tried all the tactics in this book, so she knows what works and what doesn't. To find out more, visit www.connectmarketing.com.au.