From classic haunted houses to UFO sightings and mysterious creatures, these true stories, powerfully told in the words of those who experienced them, are sure to entertain and engage paranormal enthusiasts in Maryland and beyond.
Awaiting you in MARYLAND GHOSTS: PARANORMAL ENCOUNTERS IN THE FREE STATE...
• An amazing apparition photo caught in the Dr. Samuel A. Mudd House in Waldorf, featured on My Ghost Story
• The restless spirits of Hood College's German House in Frederick
• Incredible investigation findings from Jericho Covered Bridge near Kingsville
• Visitors from another planet on Lottsford Vista Road in Mitchellville
• The shadow figures and strange folks that once lurked at Ellicott City's Hell House
...and much more!
|Publisher:||Haunted Road Media, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.38(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
In preparation for a long drive through Maryland for a business trip that never happened, I wanted to pick out a travel guide so I could sightsee a little and also have something to read at the hotel. While searching online through tons of travel guides I was eventually led to Amelia Cotter's book on haunted places in Maryland. I haven't been into the supernatural since I was a kid but I checked out the reviews of her other books and decided to satisfy my curiosity and order Maryland Ghosts. I'm glad I did, because even though I have yet to set foot in the state, the stories and local legends were very entertaining and even a staunch skeptic would admit its historically informative enough to have real educational merit. It's a fun, easy read and the chapters alternate between narrative and interview style which I really like. Overall a great collection of stories and a fun travel resource.