Getting Your FREE Bonus
Download this book, read it to the end and see "BONUS: Your FREE Gift" chapter after the conclusion.
Mason Jar Recipes: (FREE Bonus Included)
Canning, Preserving and Conserving Recipes For All The Year
Preserving and pickling in particular is something that has been part of the tradition in the Middle East for centuries. This is partly due to the dry, hot climate and the lack of means to store food. Salting and drying techniques have been used in ancient history and are still prevalent today. There are also a range of options open to anyone looking to preserve the seasonal vegetables and fruit. These can range in complexity from simple canning with salt water, to creating a veritable feast of chutneys, pickles and preserves. No matter what your taste buds there is something in this book which will appeal and show you the possibilities in keeping any year in a bottle!
You will discover:
- A brief introduction as to the methods of preserving fruit and vegetables and why it is a good idea.
- An analysis of the most popular items to preserve in the Spring
- Produce which is readily available in the summer and what to do with it.
- Autumn; the traditional harvest time and its abundance of food. Learn how to preserve some of the most common items.
- Finally, winter is traditionally the quieter time for growing items but there are still those which thrive and can offer an option to do a little more preserving.
Download your E book "Mason Jar Recipes: Canning, Preserving and Conserving Recipes For All The Year" by scrolling up and clicking
"Buy Now with 1-Click" button!