- Pub. Date:
Peterson's Master the DSST Exams Volume 1 is the ONLY prep guide endorsed by Prometric, the DSST program provider.
The nationally recognized credit-by-exam DSST program helps students earn college credits for learning acquired outside the traditional classroom-learning from on-the-job training, reading, or independent study.
DSST tests offer students a cost-effective, time-saving way to use the knowledge they've acquired outside of the classroom to accomplish their education goals.
In this book you’ll find:
- 12 full-length DSST tests, each offering a pre-test, subject review, and post-test with detailed answer explanations.
- Diagnostic and post-tests with detailed answer explanations for each subject
- Reviews of each subject, with information needed to score high
Extensive resources that give students key information about the DSST:
- Need-to-know strategies to earn a high score on each exam
- How to register and prepare
- Know what to expect on test day
Comprehensive Subject Reviews of 12 Recently Updated DSST Exams:
- Ethics in America
- Introduction to Anthropology
- Health and Human Development
- Computing and Information Technology
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to World Religions
- Management and Information Systems
- Money and Banking
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Supervision
- History of the Soviet Union
- Substance Abuse
Each chapter includes:
- Diagnostic Test--20 questions, followed by an answer key and explanations
- Assessment Grid--a chart designed to help you identify areas you need to focus on based on your test results
- Subject-Matter Review--General overview of the exam subject, followed by a review of the relevant topics and terminology covered on the exam.
- Post-Test--60 questions, followed by an answer key and explanations