Master the HiSET® Exam 2nd Edition puts students on the path to successfully navigate the HiSET exam, an alternative test to the GED® Test that is offered in 21 states (including California, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas) and five U.S. Territories.
Revised to reflect the latest HiSET® exam updates to give you the most-up-to-date practice material, you’ll feel confident and well-prepared on test-day.
This study guide includes :
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Over 650 practice questions to help boost your test-prep confidence
- Additional practice to improve critical-thinking skills
Comprehensive review of each test:
- Language ArtsReading
- Language ArtsWriting
- Social Studies
Key information about the HiSET® exam:
- Where to sign up
- How to take it
- What to expect
Special Study Features:
- Overview - Each chapter begins with a bulleted overview listing the topics that will be covered in the chapter. You know immediately where to look for a topic that you need to work on.
- Note - Notes highlight need-to-know information about the HiSET® exam, whether it’s details about applying and scoring or the structure of a question type.
- Tip - Tips provide valuable strategies and insider information to help you score your best on your exam.
- Alert! - Alerts alert you to common pitfalls and misconceptions you might face or hear regarding these exams
- Summing It Up - Each review chapter ends with a point-by-point summary that captures the most important items. The summaries are a convenient way to review the content of the chapters.
Remember that knowledge is power. Peterson’s Master the™ HiSET® Exam 2nd Edition will prepare you with the most comprehensive test-preparation so you receive your highest score!