Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Monday, January 22 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Considering a career in nursing? Peterson's Master the Nursing School & Allied Health Entrance Exams offers the essential test prep needed for the RN, PN, and allied health entrance exams. This easy-to-use guide provides in-depth review of the basic facts, principles, and concepts of all nursing entrance exam subject areas. In addition, there are several tests for each subject area to help test-takers become familiar with exam questions and improve their test-taking skills.
- Dozens of review tests for subjects covered on the NLN PAX-RN and PAX-PN; PSB-RN, PSB-PN, and PSB-HO; and NET and TEAS
- More than 1,300 practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- Exploration of the essentials of math, verbal ability, reading comprehension, science, and health
- Valuable advice on selecting a nursing career and how to finance your education
- Proven tips and strategies for every type of test question
6.Essential glossaries list definitions of key terms
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.20(d)|