Are you worried about your retirement? Do you want to create a lasting financial legacy for your children and grandchildren? Need some financial advice on how to plan for retirement? Forty-two percent of all workers (young and old) are concerned that they will not be able to meet the basic financial needs of their household.
Now there is a book brought to you by a group of 14 highly successful financial planning experts, called Master Your Financial Success, which is filled with insight, advice and practical information in the areas of Retirement and Creating a Lasting Legacy.
The advice in this book comes from the collective expertise of over 200 years of successful financial planning experience and was written to guide you through your toughest retirement and legacy decisions.
You’ll receive guidance on:
- Financial Planning for Busy Professionals
- Strategies to Preserve Wealth
- What to consider as a business owner
- Whether to consider a Corporate Retirement Plan
- How to incorporate Life Insurance into your financial planning
- Strategies on how to manage your charitable giving