Build up your e-learning development skills with Articulate StorylineAbout This Book
- Develop interactive e-learning projects using advanced techniques
- Impress your clients and/or audience with out-of-the-box interactions
- Step-by-step walkthroughs provide practical solutions
This book is for anyone experienced in using the basic functions of Articulate Storyline who are yearning to learn more. It's designed to provide a brief overview of key concepts, to help you refresh your knowledge of common functions, and teach you how to push Storyline to the limit!What You Will Learn
- Familiarize yourself with best practices for e-learning development
- Review key Storyline concepts before diving in deep with development
- Discover new ways of working within Storyline to extend slide content and enhance interactivity
- Personalize your story with advanced variable-based interactions
- Assess your learners using customized assessment options and find out how to troubleshoot common issues
- Customize the learning experience by modifying the player properties and publishing settings
- Customize your story and prepare it for publishing
Storyline is a powerful e-learning authoring tool that allows you to take your creativity to the next level. However, more often than not, projects don't require such complex interactions, leaving Storyline's full capabilities untapped.
This book will provide you with the information you need to take your Storyline development up a notch by leveraging the full suite of possibilities Storyline has to offer.
You'll get hands-on working with project files that were created with you in mind. As you move through each chapters, the practical, step-by-step approach will get you using some of the more advanced features of Storyline to create polished and snazzy interactions.
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Ashley Chiasson is an instructional designer and consultant with nearly a decade of experience developing high-quality e-learning solutions for various clients. She holds a Master's in Education (post-secondary studies) and a Bachelor of Arts (linguistics and psychology). In addition to being a small business owner, Ashley works for Mount Saint Vincent University, Canada, as their resident instructional developer. As a self-proclaimed ambassador of the Articulate software, Ashley truly believes that the only thing standing between you and your ability to create engaging and interactive e-learning projects is your imagination.
With a strong belief in creating her own professional freedom, Ashley has become a successful entrepreneur, working hard to find a place for her in the big world of e-learning. She works hard to ensure that her clients are satisfied, because without them, entrepreneurship would be a lonely place.
You can follow Ashley on Twitter (@amdchiasson) or find out more about her through her website (http://ashleychiasson.com).