If you’re looking for a tutorial or stand-alone reference to AutoCAD and its latest features, Mastering AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009 is a book that can serve as both. Understand the basics of interface and drafting tools, review intermediate skills like using hatches, fields and tables, and master advanced topics like attributes, dynamic blocks, drawing curves and solid fills, 3D modeling and imaging, and customization and integration. Learn everything you need to know about AutoCAD from concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions and hand-on projects.
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 2.30(d)|
About the Author
George Omura is a licensed architect and Autodesk Authorized Author who has more than 30 years of experience in architecture and has been using AutoCAD for more than 20 years. He has worked on design projects ranging from resort hotels to metropolitan transit systems to the San Francisco Library project. He is the all-time bestselling AutoCAD author and was cited as favorite CAD author by members of the Autodesk User Group International (AUGI) in AUGIWorld magazine's "Best of Everything CAD" issue.
Table of Contents
1. Exploring the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Interface.
2. Creating Your First Drawing.
3. Setting Up and Using AutoCAD's Drafting Tools.
4. Organizing Objects with Blocks and Groups.
5. Getting Organized with Layers and Line Types.
6. Editing and Reusing Data to Work Efficiently.
7. Mastering Viewing Tools, Hatch…
8. Introducing Printing, Plotting, and Layouts.
9. Understanding Plot Styles.
10. Adding Text to Drawings.
11. Using Fields and Tables.
12. Using Dimensions.
13. Using Attributes.
14. Copying Pre-existing Drawings into AutoCAD.
15. Advanced Editing and Organizing.
16. Laying Out your Printer Output.
17. Using Dynamic Blocks.
18. Drawing Curves and Solid Fills.
19. Getting and Exchanging Data from Drawings.
20. Introducing 3D Creating 3D Drawings with Surfaces.
21. Using Advanced 3D Features.
22. Rendering 3D Drawings.
23. Mastering 3D Solids.
24. Using the Express Tools.
25. Introducing AutoLISP.
26. Customizing Toolbars, Menus, Line Types and Hatch …
27. Managing and Sharing Your Drawings.
28. Using Sheet Sets.