Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013by Phil Read, James Vandezande, Eddy Krygiel
Learn BIM the Revit Way
Revit is Autodesk's industry-leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, and this Autodesk Official Training Guide thoroughly covers core Revit topics such as modeling, massing, sustainability, and more. It also brings you up to speed on advanced techniques such as using Revit in the cloud and how to go direct to/p>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Learn BIM the Revit Way
Revit is Autodesk's industry-leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, and this Autodesk Official Training Guide thoroughly covers core Revit topics such as modeling, massing, sustainability, and more. It also brings you up to speed on advanced techniques such as using Revit in the cloud and how to go direct to fabrication.
Organized by real-world workflows, this book covers the interface, templates, worksharing, modeling and massing, visualization techniques for different industries, sustainability, roofs and floors, stairs and railings, documentation, and much more.
- This Autodesk Official Training Guide teaches you how to use the leading BIM software and also serves as a study aid for Autodesk's Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams
- Organized according to actual workflows, the book begins with an explanation of key BIM concepts, familiarizes you with the interface, and then moves into actual application
- Covers modeling and massing, the Family Editor, visualization techniques for various industries, documentation, annotation and detailing, and how to work with complex walls, roofs, floors, stairs, and railings
- Companion website features before-and-after tutorial files, so readers can jump in at any point
Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture helps you learn Revit in a context that makes real-world sense.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 110 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Phil Read is the Founder of Arch Tech, as well as one of the driving forces behind the original Revit software. He's an avid blogger and a popular speaker at Autodesk University, and is currently working at an AEC-related technology startup. Eddy Krygiel is an Autodesk Authorized Author and registered architect at HNTB Architects, where he implements BIM and has used Revit to complete projects of all sizes. James Vandezande is a registered architect and Senior Associate at HOK, where he is one of the company's BIM leaders. James is also President of the New York City Revit Users Group and teaches Revit as an adjunct lecturing professor at NYU. Connect with the authors at their "Mastering Revit" page on Facebook.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews