Revealing the Powerful Photoshop Masking techniques of the professional image editor.
Easy to understand, with step by step instruction and illustration.
In this clearly explained book, Landscape Photographer Robin Whalley reveals a powerful collection of Photoshop techniques. Tools enabling you to create complex and impressive photography in minutes. You don’t need to spend hours in Photoshop once you understand a few simple techniques.
Photoshop masks are one of the most powerful and flexible editing tools you can use. They make possible complex adjustments. Adjustments that can transform a photograph. Take the cover of this book for example. The image was taken in the middle of the day. And yet it’s been transformed into a moody nigh time scene. All of this was achieved using masks and is explained step by step for you to follow.
In this book you’ll learn to:
- Produce detailed and complex masks in minutes not hours.
- Create detailed Channel Masks, allowing you to replace a boring sky or change a colour.
- Quickly generate Luminosity Masks to target adjustments on the highlights, shadows or midtones of an image.
- Make complex selections using the latest Photoshop CC tools as well as traditional techniques. It doesn’t matter how old your version of Photoshop is, there will be techniques you can use.
- Quickly clean up masks with a simple brushing technique. This enables you to beautifully blend adjustments, essential in creating realistic photography.
The complex subject of Photoshop masking has been distilled into this easy to use book. Featuring many examples, you can follow along using the actual image files supplied on the author’s website.
Cut through the hype and confusion circulating on the internet and learn Photoshop masking. Even if you have tried to before and struggled, this book can help you.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||12 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Robin is a Landscape Photographer with a passion for software, image editing and a skill for sharing knowledge. He has been honing his photography skills since 2000 starting first with film before moving quickly embracing digital. Whilst he is not widely known as a photographer, his work has been published and sold around the world. He has appeared in exhibitions including The Landscape Photographer of the Year and been published in the popular UK photographic press. He now speaks at Camera Clubs and Photographic Societies throughout the North West of England where he likes to share his insights into how to create engaging photography.