Acquisitions are increasingly used to source capabilities, but often without success. Based on best practices from companies such as IBM, GE and Intel, the book outlines the key factors impacting innovativeness post acquisition. These underpin a strategic acquisition and integration management concept. The author provides tools to support managers in their selection of the appropriate target, conducting a technology due diligence, and in choosing and managing the right integration approach.
|Publisher:||Palgrave Macmillan UK|
|Product dimensions:||5.51(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.04(d)|
About the Author
Valeric Bannert-Thurbaner is Director for Marketing and Business Development at a high-tech company in California.
Table of Contents
• Technology, Innovation and their Management
• Introduction to Corporate Acquisitions
• Case Studies from Reality: Technology-Based Value Creation in Real-Life Acquisitions
• Model of Reality: A New Understanding of Technology-Based Value Creation in Corporate Acquisitions
• Technology-Based Strategic Acquisition and Integration Management
• Management Principles