- Uncovers the steps software architects and developers will need to take in order to plan and build a real-world, secure Web services system
- Authors are leading security experts involved in developing the standards for XML and Web services security
- Focuses on XML-based security and presents code examples based on popular EJB and .NET application servers
- Explains how to handle difficult-to-solve problems such as passing user credentials and controlling delegation of those credentials across multiple applications
- Companion Web site includes the source code from the book as well as additional examples and product information
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.22(h) x 0.99(d)|
Table of Contents
Overview of Web Services Security.
Getting Started with Web Services Security.
XML Security and WS-Security.
Security Assertion Markup Language.
Principles of Securing Web Services.
Security of Infrastructures for Web Services.
Securing .NET Web Services.
Securing Java Web Services.
Interoperability of Web Services Security Technologies.
Administrative Considerations for Web Services Security.
Planning and Building a Secure Web Services Architecture.