MasteringA&P with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Human Anatomy & Physiology / Edition 9by Elaine N. Marieb, Katja N. Hoehn
Pub. Date: 01/12/2012
Used by over 1.5 million science students, the Mastering platform is the most effective and widely used online tutorial, homework, and assessment system for the sciences. The eText pages look exactly like the printed book, and include powerful interactive and customization functions. This is the product access code card for MasteringA&P with Pearson eText and
Used by over 1.5 million science students, the Mastering platform is the most effective and widely used online tutorial, homework, and assessment system for the sciences. The eText pages look exactly like the printed book, and include powerful interactive and customization functions. This is the product access code card for MasteringA&P with Pearson eText and does not include the actual bound book.
With the Ninth Edition of the best-selling Human Anatomy & Physiology, trusted authors Elaine N. Marieb and Katja Hoehn have produced the most accessible, comprehensive, up-to-date and visually stunning anatomy & physiology textbook on the market. Marieb draws on her career as an A&P professor and her experience completing her nursing education; Hoehn relies on her medical education and award-winning classroom instruction–together, they explain anatomy & physiology concepts and processes in a meaningful and memorable way.
In the most extensive revision to date—the Ninth Edition presents information in smaller and more digestible bites, making it easier to read and navigate. Additionally, the Ninth Edition seamlessly integrates the book with accompanying technology to create a complete learning system. Plus:
All text and art features are now assignable in MasteringA&P®, providing additional opportunities to study.
- Twelve new Focus Figures help to build further upon the outstanding success of the previous edition’s art program, and to aid in teaching additional tough topics. Twenty Focus Figures will be assignable through Interactive Tutorials in MasteringA&P.
- 5-10 pieces of art from each chapter are now assignable as Art-Based Questions and/or Ranking/Sorting questions in MasteringA&P to further assist student’s learning and remembering the names of anatomical structures and the understanding of physiological processes
Clinical coverage has been increased throughout the book, as well.
- Every Homeostatic Imbalance section in the narrative is now assignable as Critical Thinking Questions in MasteringA&P.
- Chapters now conclude with an At the Clinic section, featuring 14 brand new Case Studies–all reviewed by an emergency room surgeon for accuracy and plausibility. Further practice with additional Case Studies, including new teaching notes, now available in MasteringA&P, as well.
The package contains:
- Student Access Kit for MasteringA&P® with Pearson eText
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.30(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews