Become a master in solving different sizes of Masyu. You get the perfect mix of different sizes of Masyu to keep you entertained for weeks. After solving all the puzzles in this book, you will be a Masyu Pro. You start with easy Masyu puzzles, which keep getting bigger and bigger and you gradually build your way up to extremely difficult Masyu puzzles. Once you pick up this book, you won't be able to put it back down. You have been warned!
Masyu Mixed Grids Deluxe - Easy to Hard is a collection of 474 puzzles:
- 48 easy Masyu puzzles per grid size, totaling 144 easy puzzles
- 48 medium Masyu puzzles per grid size, totaling 144 medium puzzles
- 48 hard Masyu puzzles per grid size, totaling 144 hard puzzles
- 42 extra logic puzzles
The goal of Masyu is to draw a single continuous non-intersecting loop that passes through all circled cells. The loop must enter each cell it passes through from the center of one of its four sides and exit from a different side. All turns are therefore 90 degrees.
- White circles must be traveled straight through, but the loop must turn in the previous and/or next cell in its path.
- Black circles must be turned upon, but the loop must travel straight through the next and previous cells in its path.
I guarantee that every logic puzzle in this Masyu puzzle book has been carefully checked to ensure that each puzzle has only 1 solution.
None of the puzzles in this book will appear in any of the other English PuzzleBooks.net books.
Masyu is also known as Shiroshinju Kuroshinju, White Pearls and Black Pearls.