IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Psychology and Sociology Review brings you everything you need to ace the psychology and sociology concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, along with all the practice you need to help get the score you want.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging psych/soc topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step-by-step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests online to help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward psychology and sociology mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Psychology and Sociology Topics!
• Psychology and Sociology Strategy for the MCAT
• Biological Foundations of Behavior
• Interacting with the Environment
• Personality, Motivation, Attitudes, and Psychological Disorders
• Self-Identity and Group Identity
• Social Structure
• Learning, Memory, and Behavior
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.