McGraw-Hill Education ACT 2016: Strategies + 6 Practice Tests + 12 Videos + Test Planner App / Edition 1 available in Paperback
This go-to study guide provides the concepts, study strategies, and practice you need to dramatically raise your ACT score
McGraw-Hill Education: ACT focuses on the fundamental concepts tested on the exam as well as the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to overcome common traps.
The book covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces strategies developed by the authors, and includes review exercises in each chapter so you can increase your test-taking confidence.
- 6 full-length practice exams4 in the book, 2 online
- 40 problem-solving videos by renowned ACT coaches online
- Test Planner app helps you organize your time and set your own study schedules
- Answer keys provide full explanations that identify common errors
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Steven W. Dulan is the founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc., which offers live test-prep classes at high schools and colleges. Dulan has personally prepared thousands of students for success on standardized exams.
Table of Contents
Part I: Getting Started
1. Understanding the ACT
Part II: Diagnostic Assessment
Part III: Strategies and Review
2. Strategies to Get Your Best Score
3. ACT English: Strategies/Review
4. ACT Math: Strategies/Review
5. ACT Science: Strategies/Review
6. ACT Writing: Strategies/Review
Part IV: 4 Practice Tests
Online: 2 Practice Tests, 30 coaching videos