If you’re serious about getting into nursing school, you know that the HESI Admission Assessment (HESI A2) is required for admission to many nursing schools, and scoring well is essential to getting into a top program. This book provides a comprehensive review of the major skills tested on the exam. You will find information on registering for the test, how scores are used, and practical strategies for preparing for test day.
HESI A2 Review provides comprehensive coverage of the subjects covered by the test: English Language, Basic Math Skills, Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, and Physics. The extensive review questions will enable you to test your mastery of the material, and a full-length practice will let you recreate actual testing conditions.
This book will help you get exam-day ready with:
- • Complete coverage of the exam’s core subjects: English Language, Basic Math Skills, Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, and Physics
• 400-plus review questions to ensure mastery of key concepts
• Full-length HESI A2 practice test
• Strategies for interpreting different kinds of passages in the Reading section
• Thorough review of essential math concepts
• Techniques for success on grammar questions, including troublesome word pairs and tricky spelling
• Answer key with clear explanations for every question
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Edition description:||2nd ed.|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.70(d)|