Everything You Need to Excel on the SAT Exam in One Dollar-Saving Package
The SAT 2-Book Value-Pack from McGraw-Hill Education delivers everything students need for the most thorough and effective exam preparation possible. Comprised of two must-have review books (Top 50 SAT Math Skills for a Top Score, Second Edition and Top 50 SAT Reading, Writing & Language Skills for a Top 50 Score, Second Edition) this score-boosting combo builds confidence and sharpens test-taking skills with:
• Content that reflects the latest changes to the exam
• Targeted approach that focuses on the 50 most important concepts to master for each subject
• Building-block presentation of problems designed to enhance problem-solving skills
• Pre-Tests that identify areas of weakness
• Post-Tests that track progress and reinforce learning
• Answer keys with insightful explanations
• Step-by-step sample exercises presented in eye-catching two and four page spreads
• Two additional online exams for each subject
Written by an experienced educator who knows exactly what it takes to excel, The SAT 2-Book Value-Pack is great for an A-Z review of both subjects or targeted study designed to enhance a specific skill.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Brian Leaf, MA is founder and Director of New Leaf Learning Center in Western Massachusetts. In his seventeen years of private teaching and tutoring, Brian has instructed SAT and ACT preparation to thousands of students from numerous states and countries. His private tutoring sessions have a two-year wait list. Brian is a member of the American School Counselor Association and the Massachusetts School Counselors Association.