Now students can bring home the classroom expertise of McGraw-Hill to help them sharpen their math skills!
McGraw-Hill's Math Grade 7 helps your middle-school student learn and practice basic math skills he or she will need in the classroom and on standardized NCLB tests. Its attractive four-color page design creates a student-friendly learning experience, and all pages are filled to the brim with activities for maximum educational value. All content aligned to state and national standards
- "You Know It!" features reinforce mastery of learned skills before introducing new material
- "Reality Check" features link skills to real-world applications
- "Find Out About It" features lead students to explore other media
- "World of Words" features promote language acquisition
Discover more inside:
- A week-by-week summer study plan to be used as a "summer bridge" learning and reinforcement program
- Each lesson ends with self-assessment that includes items reviewing concepts taught in previous lessons
- Intervention features address special-needs students
Topics include: Addition; Subtraction; Multiplication; Division; Fractions; Adding and Subtracting Fractions; Multiplying and Dividing Fractions; Geometry; Customary Measurements; Metric Measurements
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||10 MB|
|Age Range:||12 Years|
About the Author
McGraw-Hill are highly experienced publishers of dictionaries, workbooks, audio recordings and other language learning materials.