McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology 2011 / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
An annual roundup of the amazing breakthroughs in science and technology
The McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science & Technology 2011 continues its tradition of making information on the latest advances in science and technology accessible to the nonspecialist through concise, richly illustrated articles. With entries written by international leaders in their respective fields, this new edition covers a broad range of scientific and technical disciplines from Astronomy to Zoology.
- 175 experts in science and technology keep you informed about key developments and trends in more than 50 major disciplines
- Coverage includes forefront topics in areas such as biomedical sciences; cell and molecular biology; environmental science; genetics; materials science; neuroscience; theoretical physics; and more
- 350 images, two-color illustrations, and charts complement and enhance the text
- An extensive index makes finding information easy
- Features numerous cross-references to the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, 10th Edition, in each article for background reading as well as references to key literature
- All articles are invited, reviewed, and signed to ensure quality of content, then edited and illustrated to ensure comprehensibility for the nonspecialist reader
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
The McGraw-Hill Editorial Staff (New York, NY) is also responsible for the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology , the world's premier science reference.