We're ready to help you score your best on the ASVAB!
McGraw-Hill Education delivers the complete guide for recruits for all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. Packed with all the latest information about military enlistment, McGraw-Hill's ASVAB includes four full-length sample tests with strategies for answering every question type. Dr. Janet E. Wall, a former key member of the U.S. government's ASVAB team, is uniquely qualified to guide you through every step of the military entrance process. You'll learn tips for scoring high on all of the ASVAB subtests, and you'll find out about the rewarding jobs available to you in today's armed forces. If you're looking to launch an exciting military career, this all-in-one resource is the guide for you.
- The latest information provided by the Department of Defense and the military
- 4 full-length sample tests with complete explanations for every question
- In-depth review of all test subjects, from algebra to shop tools
- Proven strategies for the ASVAB subtests that determine if you are eligible for enlistment and job training programs
- Actual ASVAB test directions, answer sheets, and score reports
- Answers to your questions about military entrance
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||24 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
DR. JANET E. WALL headed the ASVAB Career Exploration Program for the Department of Defense.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is the best! I totally would recommend this ASVAB practice book for anyone who wishes to join the armed forces. It gives you a step-by-step guide on your main key focus on your weaknesses and strengths. It gives you a fair RAW ASVAB score once you complete each section. Get this book! It will help you succeed!
Outstanding book. Very helpful in preparing for the actual test. Practice exams are great. The book is very detailed and easy to understand. Great review of the topics you need to know for the actual ASVAB.