Get the edge you need on the Writing section of the new SAT
The SAT is coming up, and you need extra help to tackle the tough Writing sectionincluding the dreaded SAT essay. Revised and updated, McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Writing, Second Edition, is packed with intensive practice for the new multiple-choice writing questions, plus teacher-recommended strategies for writing a high-scoring essay. You also get sample scored SAT essays with readers' comments! Specially created by a nationally known test-prep expert, this first-rate guide has everything you need to get ready for this difficult part of the SAT, and to help you achieve your best Writing score ever.
McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Writing includes:
- 3 full-length practice SAT Writing Tests with complete explanations
- A classroom-tested, step-by-step program for writing an outstanding SAT essay
- Sample scored SAT essays with readers' comments
- Strategies for answering the tough new multiple-choice writing questions
- Complete review of all the grammar rules you need to know for the test
Topics include: Introduction; The Essay; The Multiple-Choice Questions; The Fundamental Rules of Grammar for Writing and Editing; Three Practice Tests.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.76(w) x 11.80(h) x 0.45(d)|
About the Author
Christopher Black is a coauthor of McGraw-Hill's SAT books and founder of College Hill Coaching, a provider of academic tutoring and standardized-test preparation