Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE CSET
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's CSET: Multiple Subjects to make sure you're ready for this crucial exam for prospective teachers. This book gives you complete preparation for not only the Multiple Subjects sections but the CSET Writing Skills test as well. You'll also get in-depth review and practice, plus essential question-answering techniques and strategies developed by a renowned test-prep expert. We're ready to guide you step by step through your CSET preparation program--and give you the tools you need to succeed.
Inside you'll find:
- A diagnostic test to help youfocus your study
- Two full-length Multiple Subjects practice exams
- Two Writing Skills practice tests
- Practice constructed-response questions with sample answers
- A comprehensive review of CSET subjects
- Writing tips for constructedresponse questions and the Writing Skills exam
- Invaluable test-taking strategies for a competitive edge
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||6 MB|
About the Author
CYNTHIA JOHNSON has more than 20 years of experience in writing and editing test-prep guides.
Table of Contents
Part I. Introduction to the California Subject Matter Exams for Teachers
Chapter 1. The Exams
Chapter 2. Test-Taking Strategies
Chapter 3. Diagnostic CSET Tests
Part II. Review
Chapter 4. Subtest 1: Reading, Language, and Literature; History and Social Science
Chapter 5. Subtest 2: Science; Mathematics
Chapter 6. Subtest 3: Physical Education, Human Development, and Performing Arts
Chapter 7. CSET Writing
Part III. Practice Exams
CSET Subtest 1
CSET Subtest 2
CSET Subtest 3
CSET Writing Prompts