Get it by Wednesday, September 27
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE DAT
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-
Hill's DAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. This book gives you essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of expert test-prep tutors. Their practical experience and expert coaching will help you master every question type. You'll get all the facts about the exam, hundreds of helpful illustrations, and three full-length practice tests. McGraw-Hill's DAT guides you step-by-step through your preparation programand gives you the tools you need to succeed.
Inside you'll find:
- A diagnostic DAT to measure your strengths and weaknesses
- Two complete sample DATs on CD-ROM
- Complete reviews of each section on the DAT: biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, perceptual ability,
reading comprehension, and quantitative reasoning
- Problem-solving techniques to boost your performance on the most difficult question types
- An answer key with clear explanations for every question
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.40(d)|
About the Author
THOMAS EVANGELIST is an assistant principal in the New York City Department of Education.
WENDY HANKS has worked in the testpreparation industry since 1993. Both have written and contributed to numerous books on test preparation.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews